Position: Digital Specialist
Location: Based in Beijing
- Develop and implement a strategy for overall integrated digital communications, including but not limited to website, social media and emails, in China.
- Ensure execution of digital activities in order to support e-commerce platform.
- Manage SEO/SEM to ensure the best performance on search engine and thereby to drive & attract traffic to designated E-boutique.
- Identify and network with key opinion leaders, bloggers and digital communicators for promotion of campaign and branding content.
- Monitor and gather key data analytics from digital communications and provide strategic data-based advice to improve organizational and campaign public interactions.
- Contribute to planning and development of online advocacy and public engagement campaigns.
- University student in Business or Marketing related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in multi-national companies, experience from premium brands or 4A advertising agency will be a definite advantage.
- Sensitive to digital trends and an active digital user.
- A great team player, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outgoing, proactive, responsible and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a quick and multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.