Position: Network Engineer
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of Cisco Firewall, Router and Switch devices, and troubleshooting
- Make sure the running of Internet line, and VPN connection etc. and manage the Internet right issue, forbidden website list update
- Responsible for the Cisco wireless devices, include the office building and workshop
- Join the related discussion and implementation of system upgrading solution
- Responsible for the setup, maintenance of MS ISA server
- Implement the company’s policies on the network security and Internet Access to make sure the effective using of company’s resource
- Support IT issues of the branch offices, and provide the solution, cooperate to solve
- Daily troubleshooting for network system
- Other assignments as required
Education & Professional Background
- University Graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years work experiences with Cisco product, such Cisco ASA firewall, Router, switch devices etc.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Windows system, Internet Protocols, like TCP/IP, SMTP, IPSEC, etc.
- Having the professional certificate from Cisco, such as CCIE etc.
- Ability for learning new technology and knowledge, could work on the special time if need
- Excellent ability of understanding and interpersonal skills, good at teamwork
- Fluent in written English
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and to work as part of a team when required
- Self-motivated, sense of responsibility, willing to learn