Position: Sales Engineer
Location: Hangzhou, Xi'an, Changshu, Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Beijing, Chongqing, Haikou/Sanya, Chengdu
- Visit customers regularly, keep a good relationship with existing customers and develop new potential customers.
- Gather the relevant information, know market trend and demand in this filed, develop and expand the market share.
- Participate in related exhibitions, collect market intelligence, work out sales and marketing strategies in collaboration with sales team.
- Learn and update product knowledge, provide technical support to customer, assist them in working out product scheme.
- To be responsible for accomplishing overall sales tasks including project tender, business negotiation, contract implementation, goods delivery and receivable payment.
- Ensure a good after-sales service through coordinating with internal department and customers.
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent education level and above.
- At least 5 years working experience in relevant field, building materials industry is a prefer. Working experience in MNC is a prefer.
- Fluent in both written and oral English.
- Proficient in MS Office Software.
- Good knowledge of the local market and ability to keep a good relationship with the institute of design, architects and contractors.
- Good sales and communication skills, good team spirits.